Regardless of how well Swerve's promo goes, on Collison, AEW shows how much storytelling matters?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
that Forbes article that gave AEW the $2B valuation listed them under the most valuable "Combat Sports" promotions

Yeah and UFC is valued at $12 Billion.... way higher than WWE... because it's a "real" sport and WWE is not. That's not a slight on WWE either because they've milked about as much as you possibly can out of something that is predetermined.

But at the end of the day, the ad revenue is NOT the same... and that's why FOX walked. I see you tried to dodge that :mjgrin:

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
Yeah and UFC is valued at $12 Billion.... way higher than WWE... because it's a "real" sport and WWE is not. That's not a slight on WWE either because they've milked about as much as you possibly can out of something that is predetermined.

But at the end of the day, the ad revenue is NOT the same... and that's why FOX walked. I see you tried to dodge that :mjgrin:

why would they group WWE and AEW in with UFC and other MMA organizations then and call them all "Combat Sports"? :jbhmm:

Fox bailed on WWE and WWE went from getting 205M a year from Fox to getting 287M a year from NBCUniversal, somehow you think that's a dunk? ok..

still waiting on you to post what I said about Tony Khan's Weinstein comment, you said I was acting like the sky was falling...what did I say? :jbhmm: looks like you're doing the dodging :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Fox bailed on WWE and WWE went from getting 205M a year from Fox to getting 287M a year from NBCUniversal, somehow you think that's a dunk? ok..

Who said it was a "dunk" it was a fact.... It's all facts. They don't generate as much ad revenue as real sports and FOX didn't think it was worth it anymore.

You just exposed yourself again because you thought I was trying to "dunk" on WWE... :mjlol:

That's where your mind is at....at all times.... tribalism. Lol.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
Who said it was a "dunk" it was a fact.... It's all facts. They don't generate as much ad revenue as real sports and FOX didn't think it was worth it anymore.

You just exposed yourself again because you thought I was trying to "dunk" on WWE... :mjlol:

That's where your mind is at....at all times.... tribalism. Lol.
still waiting on you to post what I said about Tony Khan's Weinstein comment, you said I was acting like the sky was falling...what did I say? :jbhmm: looks like you're doing the dodging :pachaha:

just gonna try to breeze right past that huh? Look who's doing the dodging :heh:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
just gonna try to breeze right past that huh? Look who's doing the dodging :heh:

So now you're deflecting? Those tactics don't work on me. I'm not finding the exact quote and even if for argument sake you didn't act like the sky was falling, you were likely dapping all of the people who were. :mjlol: Which is the same thing.

But if that's what you want... I'll go pull up the posts you either made yourself or dapped. :mjgrin:

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
So now you're deflecting? Those tactics don't work on me. I'm not finding the exact quote and even if for argument sake you didn't act like the sky was falling, you were likely dapping all of the people who were. :mjlol: Which is the same thing.

But if that's what you want... I'll go pull up the posts you either made yourself or dapped. :mjgrin:

daps are serious business brehs :heh: watch out we got someone policing which posts get daps :hubie:

I'm flattered you can't get enough of my written thoughts that you feel the need to pay attention to how I react to other posts made on this board. You can always just ask my opinion since you're dying for it so much! It's okay!

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
daps are serious business brehs :heh: watch out we got someone policing which posts get daps :hubie:

I didn't say I know for a fact I said "likely"... Learn how to read :mjlol:

But this was pretty easy.... the conversation kicks off and here's one of the first replies from a stooge

I legit was just about to say this might end up being a good move for them and this dumbass is on nfl network talking about harvey Weinstein. What a damn idiot

And there you are dapping it up :mjlol:

I knew this would be easy... :manny:

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps

But this was pretty easy.... the conversation kicks off and here's one of the first replies from a stooge

that's what constitutes someone "acting like the sky is falling" to you? :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets

I'm flattered you can't get enough of my written thoughts that you feel the need to pay attention to how I react to other posts made on this board. You can always just ask my opinion since you're dying for it so much! It's okay!
Dap is another way to co-sign. I see you dapping all these dudes I argue with. That’s why I’m going for your neck when I can. You don’t want this e-beef so you stay hiding behind the crowd and cheering them on. :heh:

get my pool

✶ ✶ ✶ ✶
Daps

Are you okay?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
that's what constitutes someone "acting like the sky is falling" to you? :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

Said it was a bad move and implied it was a bad interview? Check. Lol

Said Tony Khan was an idiot for saying it? Check. Lol

And then when the guys on NFL Network said "No, actually the interview was fine..." all the stooges disappeared :mjlol:

I post facts and that's it. If that bothers people.... they are going to be bothered quite a bit :mjgrin: