tumblr_m85s0eEX401ruz6zso3_500.gif

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
This site is unrecognizable to me now. :mjcry:

We need BK and Cook back like before or just some new blood to run this shyt.
I’m always @ the coli on ig & twitter and I never hear back. :sadcam: I wanted to post myself in my og coli SnapBack askin to put more stuff in the coli shop. :mjcry: where are the guys??

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
:DAIGOYANKEE: I don't know breh. I wish I did.
In the last few years Brook and Cook have been seemingly non-existent.

There was a time where it really felt like they were trying to improve the site and then rumors of conflict behind the scenes between admins started popping up and things have become stagnant and in some ways, completely deteriorated since then.
The home page is gone, featured threads is gone, private groups are gone, and a bunch of other features.
The overall spirit of what made the coli special has been dying IMO...at least compared to the way it used to be.

Supposedly a lot of those features caused a bunch of problems with the servers, but for all the features that were taken away, what we got in their place was a bunch of obtrusive advertisements and ridiculous redirects to other web pages. I don't assume running a popular forum is easy, and maybe I'm making some unfair assumptions...but my perception (which could be entirely wrong) is that the site has been abandoned...at least to a degree. It doesn't feel like it's as much of a priority as it used to be. (Again, that's just my perception based on the "quality" of the site and the changes that have been made).

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
:DAIGOYANKEE: I don't know breh. I wish I did.
In the last few years Brook and Cook have been seemingly non-existent.

There was a time where it really felt like they were trying to improve the site and then rumors of conflict behind the scenes between admins started popping up and things have become stagnant and in some ways, completely deteriorated since then.
The home page is gone, featured threads is gone, private groups are gone, and a bunch of other features.
The overall spirit of what made the coli special has been dying IMO...at least compared to the way it used to be.

Supposedly a lot of those features caused a bunch of problems with the servers, but for all the features that were taken away, what we got in their place was a bunch of obtrusive advertisements and ridiculous redirects to other web pages. I don't assume running a popular forum is easy, and maybe I'm making some unfair assumptions...but my perception (which could be entirely wrong) is that the site has been abandoned...at least to a degree. It doesn't feel like it's as much of a priority as it used to be. (Again, that's just my perception based on the "quality" of the site and the changes that have been made).
full