Only a chatty patty worries about another man's Coli Cash
ynao8rF.png

But I'll definitely take some :feedme:

Rain

đź‘€
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
@cook what's this mobile update everyone keeps talking about. I'm missing something here. That's how I've always browsed this site :dwillhuh:

This dude got 197 daps on the first post too. Cotdamn can I make the thread next time :mjcry:

Last edited:

DA_LURKA

I post so the Lurkas don't have to...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Strictly For My Lurkas...
@cook what's this mobile update everyone keeps talking about. I'm missing something here. That's how I've always browsed this site :dwillhuh:

This dude got 197 daps on the first post too. Cotdamn can I make the thread next time :mjcry:

As a man you shouldn't be worried about @cook daps.

Watch it you sounding like a chatty patty.

ynao8rF.png

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Mobile Skins

All skins are now mobile friendly by default. The old "fixed width" skins have been removed. If you'd like to browse on your phone with a full width version of any skin just scroll to the bottom of the page and click "Desktop Mode"

View attachment 6025

To change skins - in the same lower left hand corner- click the skin name you are currently using.

View attachment 6027

New Skin
Our Senior Architect @Rain has created yet another amazing skin called New Coli Gray. :blessedahh:It's sleek, smooth and not as bright as our default skin.

View attachment 6029

Rep is back
4Gayt7g.png
if you didn't already notice. And since I have everyone's attention - if you're being targetted by a rep gang or theres an e-bully leaving you mean messages - simply goto your Alert Preferences and disable Reputation. You won't receive another rep message.

View attachment 6030

Also, if you're using multiple accounts for rep purposes :stop: Last warning :angry:

Coli Cash & Stock Market

It's Coli Cash stimulus time. :blessedmoney:$25k for all. :blessedmoney: Also, FYI the Stock Market has been repaired.

:eat:

real men dont ask for coli cash stimulus... pause..

ynao8rF.png

LMAOO... Nah i want my monieeeeeeeeeees :blessed: