FBA Twitter turning on Luke James for being a tether

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
The crazy thing is that the guy on Twitter is a Nigerian.
GEE-r2rW0AAB5Ua
Screenshot-2024-01-18-at-1-35-06-AM.png

UpNext

All Star
Daps
Why yall get so mad tho lmao And Lol @ xenophobia. The word tether is in the title. The man behind your movement be ‘Ok Kunta’ all day. You laugh at that right? So how is it yall always get butthurt start cying like a bytch when the tables turn ‘man do yall see this :damn:‘. Reeks of insecurity :jbhmm:

And i must admit, your anger fuels my entertainment. So….you talking bout cosplay well Kool Herc started hip hop. You the guest here mfer :pachaha:
I just typed nikka in the search bar with your username and you got 10+ pages but you somehow got something to say about tether? Foh.

And you damn right I'm checking you xenophobes talking shyt about a group of people who have entire branches of their family tree that start in this country with a kid who was sold to a plantation probably in a whole different state completely separated from their family and their family's history.

There is absolutely nothing imaginary about that starting point and it comes from a place you could never understand and you're way outta pocket in trying to comment on.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I just typed nikka in the search bar with your username and you got 10+ pages but you somehow got something to say about tether? Foh.

And you damn right I'm checking you xenophobes talking shyt about a group of people who have entire branches of their family tree that start in this country with a kid who was sold to a plantation probably in a whole different state completely separated from their family and their family's history.

There is absolutely nothing imaginary about that starting point and it comes from a place you could never understand and you're way outta pocket in trying to comment on.

:russell: Are you crying. Man up. shyts disgusting

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
We really need a study of the wealth and education level of the average ADOS in Nigeria vs the average Nigerian in Nigeria for people to understand this.
We can look at the education levels of the average Nigerian in Nigeria.

They have an elementary completion rate of 60 percent, high school completion rate of 40 percent, and a university completion rate of 14 percent. Nearly half the population never finished elementary school.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Selection bias

The Nigerian immigrants that are allowed here legally usually comes from well off families with educated backgrounds.
Excuses. Just admit. You nikkas are losers in real life getting on the internet trying to put down black immigrants because you’re insecure you can’t compete with white men or even black women. Bum

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Excuses. Just admit. You nikkas are losers in real life getting on the internet trying to put down black immigrants because you’re insecure you can’t compete with white men or even black women. Bum
Where did I put down black immigrants? I clarified a definition and you lost your shyt.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
The crazy thing is that the guy on Twitter is a Nigerian.
GEE-r2rW0AAB5Ua
Screenshot-2024-01-18-at-1-35-06-AM.png
:laff:

Trying to neatly place black population in a box is a never not gonna be funny. You cannot eyeball blackness. And ‘ethnicity and lineage’ gets real tricky.

And Ados divisiveness is always focused on Africans. But it’s crickets when it’s a Busta Rhymes, or Keri Washington, or Amanda Seales who apparently is not “black” now. ‘Oh no Beyonce is creole she good :whoa: