FBA Twitter turning on Luke James for being a tether

RickyDiBiase

The Health Inspector
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
:laff:

The unmitigated gail to evoke “definitions” of lineage and ethnicity. Your “ethnicity” and “lineage” is African. You are from AFRICA you dense mfer

Now whatever you chose to do from some imaginary starting point that you created is on you. Just like trying to suddenly make ‘tether’ an epithet. I applaud the dedication but sorry guys Fetch is not happening. You might as well be calling me an ostrich, it means nothing.

:russ::russ::mjlol::mjlol:

It’s like talking to a child breh like goddamn.

Tair

Superstar
Daps

The unmitigated gail to evoke “definitions” of lineage and ethnicity. Your “ethnicity” and “lineage” is African. You are from AFRICA you dense mfer

Now whatever you chose to do from some imaginary starting point that you created is on you. Just like trying to suddenly make ‘tether’ an epithet. I applaud the dedication but sorry guys Fetch is not happening. You might as well be calling me an ostrich, it means nothing.

Everyone is from Africa.

UpNext

All Star
Daps

I mean this is what happens when you allow outsiders and cosplayers to try and dictate your experience. They say super outta pocket and xenophobic nonsense like this and goofies will actually dap it up :gucci:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps

This is why tether is appropriate term for you.

You want to dikk ride us so much to the point that we don't have room to define ourselves.

I'm not no damn African.

eth·nic·i·ty

the quality or fact of belonging to a population group or subgroup made up of people who share a common cultural background or descent.

Ethnogenesis:

Ethnogenesis is the formation and development of an ethnic group. This can originate by group self-identification or by outside identification. The term ethnogenesis was originally a mid-19th century neologism that was later introduced into 20th-century academic anthropology

Lineage:

a group of individuals tracing descent from a common ancestor
especially : such a group of persons whose common ancestor is regarded as its founder

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I mean this is what happens when you allow outsiders and cosplayers to try and dictate your experience. They say super outta pocket and xenophobic nonsense like this and goofies will actually dap it up :gucci:

Why yall get so mad tho lmao And Lol @ xenophobia. The word tether is in the title. The man behind your movement be ‘Ok Kunta’ all day. You laugh at that right? So how is it yall always get butthurt start cying like a bytch when the tables turn ‘man do yall see this :damn:‘. Reeks of insecurity :jbhmm:

And i must admit, your anger fuels my entertainment. So….you talking bout cosplay well Kool Herc started hip hop. You the guest here mfer :pachaha:

Last edited: