FBA Twitter turning on Luke James for being a tether

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Oh shyt, I’m not FBA now? I’m Haitian? Damn.

:francis:

Family you’re creole okay ? Go talk to the French people for ripping your ancestors off. I don’t even know why you’re in my chat.

Now time for me to log off and go eat some tacos with my sisters husband. I gotta hurry up cuz my white mother in law is with the kids today and she gotta watch her Fox News.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Breh. One day I'll say some shyt directly to you about this fukk shyt and you'll say "I'm not with Tariq/FBA"

Another day (like today) I don't say shyt to you at all you crash my mentions acting like you ARE with it... Which one is it? :gucci: Can you make your mind?

So you just lied on Tariq about him claiming creoles are not FBA got it :mjlol:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Shannon Sharpe is still FBA

Beyonce and Creoles are FBA

How is an ethnicity "childish" and goofy?
:mjlol:

Which page in the manual is this? Was this discussed at a chapter meeting? How can you even say that without knowing his family background. Is there a year cutoff for your lineage to have “started” in America? :wtf:

Yall don’t know wtf you talkin about. Just making shyt up along the way.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Tariq himself has argued that Louisiana isn't really "FBA" due to all of the Haitian influence/presence so they're actually On Brand :manny:

I mean New Orleans is perilously close to Mississippi :patrice: Might wanna update the bylaws just in case. Might have been some tether co-mingling:bryan:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
So you just lied on Tariq about him claiming creoles are not FBA got it :mjlol:
No, we just need to get this established before I entertain anymore shyt cause you can't make up your mind. Why the hell is a "Voice Of Reason" constantly contradicting himself. I been clocked it, I'm just finally asking. For example:
I don't fukk with that fakkit Tariq or the other internet clowns at all :umad:

ADOS rising :umad:

I don't have a fukk about Tariq and I constantly call him an agent and fraud.

Get your goofy as out of this thread.

fukk Tariq and fukk your Pan-African ideology of fairy dust.

I would never say "don't vote"

But now you're skeptical and want receipts for this same fakkit you don't give a fukk about :comeon" Make up your mind and then we can move forward

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
FBA is a some shyt a bunch of dweebs came up with because they wanna blame all of the pitfalls of the black American community on black immigrants cause they wanna play touchfoot with crackas.

shyt is embarrassing. Grown ass folk walking around like it Colors on some shyt started by some fukking podcasters smfh

@Bunchy Carter

@Voice of Reason

@Tair

@HarlemHottie

@AFRAM GLORY

@K.O.N.Y

@kingofnyc

@™BlackPearl The Empress™

@Cel 510 kid ados forever

@I Really Mean It

@Ruckfonnie

Braman

Superstar
Daps

Not summoning the negro delegation

0*UlF2TVbs95OOSMKv.jpg

The numbers actually work out, @HarlemHottie and Empress are represented :pachaha:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
No, we just need to get this established before I entertain anymore shyt cause you can't make up your mind. Why the hell is a "Voice Of Reason" constantly contradicting himself. I been clocked it, I'm just finally asking. For example:

But now you're skeptical and want receipts for this same fakkit you don't give a fukk about :comeon" Make up your mind and then we can move forward

I don't fukk with Tariq but you just lied on the man :yeshrug:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol:

Which page in the manual is this? Was this discussed at a chapter meeting? How can you even say that without knowing his family background. Is there a year cutoff for your lineage to have “started” in America? :wtf:

Yall don’t know wtf you talkin about. Just making shyt up along the way.

Do you not understand the definition of lineage and ethnicity :why:

Like what are we doing here?

Why do you tethers get so threatening by us defining our own ethnicity?

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
I don't fukk with Tariq but you just lied on the man :yeshrug:
No, I just asked you to make up your mind before I entertain bullshyt. I had to remember I already asked you this before and you didn't say shyt. And here I am clocking you yet again months later... I can remember that kinda shyt so wtf makes you think I don't know what I'm talking about here? :sas1:
I thought you don't fukk with Tariq? :jbhmm:
I can grab several tweets over the years confirming this but I'm sure you want video evidence or I'm "lying" on the "fakkit" you supposedly don't give a fukk about. Still contradicting... vOiCe Of ReAsOn... The video is private now but I'm tappin in with a few people on that.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Do you not understand the definition of lineage and ethnicity :why:

Like what are we doing here?

Why do you tethers get so threatening by us defining our own ethnicity?

:laff:

The unmitigated gall to evoke “definitions” of lineage and ethnicity. Your “ethnicity” and “lineage” is African. You are from AFRICA you dense mfer

Now whatever you chose to do from some imaginary starting point that you created is on you. Just like trying to suddenly make ‘tether’ an epithet. I applaud the dedication but sorry guys Fetch is not happening. You might as well be calling me an ostrich, it means nothing.

Last edited: