Another Young Black Woman Murdered and dismembered by a Man she met online.Anthony Pierce Holland, Jr., 29, of West Monroe, is charged

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:Don't forget the coli female poster who flew out to fukk the greek white boy the first day.

ALL THE FEMALE COLI POSTERS ON THIS SITE ARE WITH NON-BLACK MEN.
What poster was that ? Most women on thecoli are divestors plants anyway, people think we run them off but they always expose themselves after a while :mjlol:.

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
black women marry out the least but are by far the largest content creators and movers a cross all social media of celebrating/ parading interracial relationship's

those stat your talking about mean nothing it just show's black women want white men more then white men want them

like the average white men ain't trying to wife/ have long term relationships with the average black woman like that in the first place just fukk and chuck :francis:

them show of hands from black women willing to sample some white meat giving the chance these coli nikkas :russ:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Stop splainin
Oh so I could shyt on Black women all day but this is bridge too far eh?

Even if. I thought it was true I wouldn't accept it.

At the end of day if you accept that you were sold to europeans it says something about Black people in general.
Its like I don't really expect the brehettes on here to say yeah in general Black women be on some wench shyt.

Because if they did you'd. Be saying that Black women are disloyal to there own interests

If you accept the shyt wholesale you're saying that the Black race is a disloyal servile race.

It'd be better if you went full FBA and claim that FBA have no association with Africans

But then you'd have explain why FBA look.like some people who live 7000/miles away And that white Americans who always. Work against FBA decided to import a tether class to the US for reasons.

And why. do FBA look like Haitans.

Once you walk though your own logic it starts to look weird

Daps
Also, just based on high profile black (or black adjacent) women who can have any man they want….this isn’t true. 9.9/10 the partner is black and they almost exclusively date black. You can count on it. You cannot say the same for black men.

Chloe Bailey - exclusively dates black (???) (dating history won't show up)
Lori Harvey - exclusively dates black (Rappers, athletes and MBJ, who's regarded as one of the most attractive black actors)
Saweetie - exclusively dates black (rappers)
Ice Spice - exclusively dates black (???) (Literally the only thing I've seen about her and who she finds attractive is her tweets to puerto rican men)
Latto - exclusively dates black (rappers)
Megan - exclusively dates black (rappers and athletes)
Justine Skye - exclusively dates black (rappers and athletes)

Nicki Minaj - exclusively dates black + married black (married a criminal)
Beyoncé - exclusively dated black + married black (married a rapper)
Kelly Rowland - exclusively dated black + married black *****
Rihanna - exclusively dated black/has children with a black man (married a rapper)

Megan Good - exclusively dates black (married black) *****
Regina Hall - exclusively dates black ??? (dating history won't show up)
Lauren London - exclusively dates black (Dating a rapper)

I mean who else besides Serena (who always dated black) is with a white partner? Gabby Sidibe?

Even the most beautiful/successful black women in the world choose black men. That should tell you something. Most black women, if given the chance and opportunity, are picking black men every time. Period. It’s not a debate. Very very very few actually desire white males.
I know this has nothin to do with your point, but I couldn't help but notice that almost all of them are either dating rappers/athletes exclusively or are married to one. There are a lot of attractive famous black women that DO date and marry out, and most of them have dated black men. The problem is that it wasn't equal at all. The black guys they dated had to be rappers and athletes, and sometimes models, but the non-black men could be regular actors, business men, even unemployed

Tika Sumpter: Failed white actor
Zendaya: pasty white actor that's literally shorter than her after dating a bunch of 6'0 black athletes
Jasmine Tookes: Spicy cac business man
Serena: Black rappers and athletes and then an overweight white website maker
Tyra Banks: Let a white photographer knock her up
Sydney Park: White actors, then a black athlete, and now some ghoulish looking spicy cac photographer
That boxer's daughter: Geriatric cac
Zazie Beets: goofy looking white producer
Zoe Kravitz: married to a cac
Doja Cat: Exclusively dates white men from 4klan
Sofia Wylie: white actors
Zoe Saldana: white men exclusively

Last edited:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Correct on all points and although we are animals it seems that Black women but really all women tend to see white boys as extremely desirable and unless you meet a certain crteria all Black Men are at a deficit with all women.
The defeatism on here. :deadrose: A lot of you on here have white men on a higher pedastal than makes any sense. Imagine walking around with this bs in your head. :wow:

One poster said that white incels don't exist. :deadrose:

Daps
They do but only because they’re retarded, spend their time seething through their computer screen, and expect 10/10 blonde girls to fall from the sky. There was literally a thread about a Somalian girl getting pumped and dumped by an alt right activist who she knew was alt right.

It’s not about low self esteem or thinking white guys are gods, it’s about a high amount of women of color displaying a lot of mental illness in regards to white men. And with the way GenZ women behave toward them, mental illness might be too light of a term.

Racism and white worship is everywhere. Idk why people pretend like it doesn’t exist in the dating world.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
The defeatism on here. :deadrose: A lot of you on here have white men on a higher pedastal than makes any sense. Imagine walking around with this bs in your head. :wow:

what does this have to do with defeatism?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Naw I feel you. That’s why I said these young women are being misguided. Everyone’s running to social media. That mixed with not having family putting you up on game can lead to a disaster- especially for young women!
This is what I expected and can rock with. I'm not expecting you to say that all Black women are secret Bedwenches.

But what I don't want to hear is It's all on the internet bro.

I can accept the naive argument, I can accept the social media crash out argument that dealing with white boys means eating Pasta and Lobster ( as if Freid Chcken Mac n Cheese and Collard Greens ain't the shyt)

I'll throw another scenario in there the extended Hoe phase. any breh who has any experirence with women knows that sometimes women want to Thot it up with the most inappropriate guy simply because they can do their dirt and move on without the dude exposing their Thottery.

I see Passport sistas out tricking hard and they do that shyt on the low.

I remember I was in Mombasa which is a sex tourism spot for Men and women ( it's one of the few places where white people of both genders go smash in the same city)

I seem some "Maasai warriors" in full Tribal regalia walking up to some white women talking to them. You seen Maasai guys in Nairobi and southern Kenya but not many in Mombasa and actually they don't really wear the whole outfit or perform for white people like that so I asked them what was up. they were actually Samburus cosplaying as Maasai's because white women liked the Maasai warrior stereotype.

It may suprise you to know that relatively young white girls go to Mombasa like that but that's because white chickstend to keep their Thottery on the low.
Could be it that when Black women want to be hoes on the low they find a dusty bottom shelf Brad to link with and maybe they somehow get caught up?

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Name names:mjpls:.

It was a tongue in cheek (:dame:) comment meaning there's more than enough non white women that will date em purely for being white. Dating white is seen as a step up in so many cultures it's unreal so if they puzzyless they truely ain't shyt or are simply too racist to wanna deal with a non becky that's what i meant not that they're gods.

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also, just based on high profile black (or black adjacent) women who can have any man they want….this isn’t true. 9.9/10 the partner is black and they almost exclusively date black. You can count on it. You cannot say the same for black men.

Chloe Bailey - exclusively dates black
Lori Harvey - exclusively dates black
Saweetie - exclusively dates black
Ice Spice - exclusively dates black
Latto - exclusively dates black
Megan - exclusively dates black
Justine Skye - exclusively dates black

Nicki Minaj - exclusively dates black + married black
Beyoncé - exclusively dated black + married black
Kelly Rowland - exclusively dated black + married black
Rihanna - exclusively dated black/has children with a black man

Megan Good - exclusively dates black (married black)
Regina Hall - exclusively dates black
Lauren London - exclusively dates black

I mean who else besides Serena (who always dated black) is with a white partner? Gabby Sidibe?

Even the most beautiful/successful black women in the world choose black men. That should tell you something. Most black women, if given the chance and opportunity, are picking black men every time. Period. It’s not a debate. Very very very few actually desire white males.
Your list is factually wrong.

Rihanna - dated several white men (like ashton kutcher, leo dicaprio) and also an arabfor several years just before ASAP Rocky.

Kelly rowland - dated several white men too: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/thi...e-between-kelly-rowland-and-this-bro.1021050/

Beyonce - kissed Justin timberlake, no reason to think she has exclusively dated black men

Serena williams - dated several white men before her current white husband, like other white tennismen or brett ratner. y'all love pretending you don't know this : Serena Williams's Husband and Relationship History

Megan thee stallion was all over g-eazy in a viral video, with him kissing her and shyt, no reason to think she exclusively dates or likes black men.

Chloe bailey was rumored to have dated Jack Harlow

Your list is basically all speculation, if someone digs enough I'm sure you can find that the other women listed have had relations with non-black men too.
Meagan Good

meagan-good-photo-u43

Fk3zxkyWQAAcbFE.jpg

NICKI MINAJ -- I GOT A NEW JEWISH BOYFRIEND

1415732985544_wps_18_10_NOVEMBER_2014_LOS_ANGE.jpg