Another Young Black Woman Murdered and dismembered by a Man she met online.Anthony Pierce Holland, Jr., 29, of West Monroe, is charged

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
All them guns and you ain’t ever shot shyt :russell:

I live rent free in yall heads :huhldup:

If I ain't a shooter, feel free to pull up then, mutt. :shaq:

When I posted this a month ago, your bytch-ass dodge the post in your own thread, so at least you not ducking the smoke. :francis:

MasterThought

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Thread full of black men crying about some black women being attracted to white men when one of the biggest themes of this site is black men lusting over white women .

You literally can't open this site without immediately seeing a thread dedicated to the worship of a white woman. :dead:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
I probably didn’t see your post breh.

My notifications be brazy :whew:

You just bytch-made, you not the only one on here.
Ninja-Francis.png

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
You just bytch-made, you not the only one on here.
Ninja-Francis.png
:yawn:

You don’t get tired of stalking me and reacting to every post I make? I forget you even exist until I see that 😡 comment on every post I make 🤷🏽‍♂️

Last edited:

Burned Verses

Superstar
Daps
A lot of people keep saying it’s just the internet but I never heard of this type of news until that divest crap blew up during the pandemic.

And I need the simps & women to stop gaslighting about black women not being attracted to non black men, it’s just a one sided love affair as this many other stories show.

Roger king

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
This white men are pure psychopaths they are chopping up their victims like animals at the local butchery and treating black women with the upmost contempt, at some point the divest antiblack man movement has to be held responsible for promoting the lie that white men are safe and not dangerous like every other individual, this women are led into a false sense of safety and security

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
See how dishonest y'all are :mjlol: First it's "look these women have never dated outside their race" then when you point out it's false "well it's just some of them actually" :skip: and it's more than 3 women.

How you know the others have never dabbled outside of their race as well ? We've already proven y'all wrong on some of them after all :sas1:
Thanks for calling me out.

Slight oversight. :mjgrin: