Another Young Black Woman Murdered and dismembered by a Man she met online.Anthony Pierce Holland, Jr., 29, of West Monroe, is charged

UnQuantized

Superstar
Daps
RIP:hubie:Some people in denial here, if white men opened up their DM's, non-white women would be looking funny:mjpls:The harsh truth is that a below average, no staus having, unwashed CAC is still high trust for many not ALL women. All that talk on social media about privileged average white males, yet they receive by far the least amount of scrutiny.

Last edited:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I see that comment got you in your feels, fxggit-ass nikka. :umad: On the dead ancestors you would only talk that shyt online, though. :russell:

White people may have bought slaves but who did the original selling? :jbhmm: fukk the drug user and the dealer.

And no need to bring up anything about the gym when your :flabbynsick: ass doesn't even lift. :skip:
Again why try to give white people a pass? Let's use the drug dealer reference would you say that Nino Brown or the Real Rick Ross is responsible for all drugs from Weed to Heroin?

First of all if Africans just sold Black people to europeans then we would know the exact tribes that ADOS are from, there were at least 100 Million of Us sold if they sold them to the white devil then you could point to some Africans who were extremely rich. If they sold them like that there would be villages depopulated in enmasse would regions with no people.

Or maybe it was like Black drug dealers most people in the hood had zero allifialltions and it was non Black wholesalers with a few Black c00ns sellinh poision in their communities. There's no Pablo Esocbar's or anyone really importing drugs wholesale into the country other than a few exceptions that prove the rule.

Finally if you want to Blame Black people for slavery then you'd have to talk about the complicity of the Daughters of the Trade
The ancestor Bedwenches that facilitated and mated with the Devils.

Did you know there was at least one Bedwench who traveled to slave plantations with her white husband and went back to Africa?

There's whole popular surnames of Ghanians who were the decensendants of the few c00ns who helped crackers put Black people on the boats.

Even if you use the slave narrative Barrac00n about the African Ancestor Brother Oluale Kassala he said that yes he was caaptured by Africans But some of them ended up on the same plantation as him.

So that shows that there were no mass sales of Africans to the european.

Yáll nikkas will do anything to defend cacs shyt sounds like typical divestor deflections.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
True. But only like 30% get married lol Most ain’t getting married
True but again Black Men are the most involved fathers in america. 53% of Black Men are single and childless. Until recently the morning after pill and Deposhots are readily available.

If you want to play the stats game and based on your previous post there seems to be a mass bushing of the majority of Black Men by Black women and the focus on the top 20% and by what we see who Black women get with some extra average bottom shelf Brads.

Listen I'm not trying to go in on you personally on gender war this shyt. Again you're a good sport by engaging and you can enlighten brehs

Even though it pains me to think of it when a Man does something dumb like the case of Christain Omeseli who dated the Only Fans thot who killed him no one is saying that he deserved it ( even though some Black women implied it) but it could be dismissed as Play stupid games....

So if you said this is the case of a naive loner who was mad at her mother and not part of some wierd social media thing that she probably never heard of I can accept that or whatever other theory but no Black Man even those who never heard of SYSBM would not deny that theres brehs that ain't on that wave.

But we're pass the time of pretending that hurt Black girls aren't being led astray even some Black feminists like Kimberly Nicole Fosterare telling Black women to be careful and not aviod obvious red flags.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Damn. I hadn't even heard of that before

QE3tGWn.png

Seems like a classy show..

R.I.P. to that girl. Brutal torture for the killer.
It's weird and I don't really watch it but it's sorta like the Coli it's a locker room for how (some) women really think and feel.

Daps
I see that comment got you in your feels, fxggit-ass nikka. :umad: On the dead ancestors you would only talk that shyt online, though. :russell:

White people may have bought slaves but who did the original selling? :jbhmm: fukk the drug user and the dealer.

And no need to bring up anything about the gym when your :flabbynsick: ass doesn't even lift. :skip:

Nxgga, I'd shoot you, you dumb steroid brain punk ass fxggot.

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
True but again Black Men are the most involved fathers in america. 53% of Black Men are single and childless. Until recently the morning after pill and Deposhots are readily available.

If you want to play the stats game and based on your previous post there seems to be a mass bushing of the majority of Black Men by Black women and the focus on the top 20% and by what we see who Black women get with some extra average bottom shelf Brads.

Listen I'm not trying to go in on you personally on gender war this shyt. Again you're a good sport by engaging and you can enlighten brehs

Even though it pains me to think of it when a Man does something dumb like the case of Christain Omeseli who dated the Only Fans thot who killed him no one is saying that he deserved it ( even though some Black women implied it) but it could be dismissed as Play stupid games....

So if you said this is the case of a naive loner who was mad at her mother and not part of some wierd social media thing that she probably never heard of I can accept that or whatever other theory but no Black Man even those who never heard of SYSBM would not deny that theres brehs that ain't on that wave.

But we're pass the time of pretending that hurt Black girls aren't being led astray even some Black feminists like Kimberly Nicole Fosterare telling Black women to be careful and not aviod obvious red flags.
Naw I feel you. That’s why I said these young women are being misguided. Everyone’s running to social media. That mixed with not having family putting you up on game can lead to a disaster- especially for young women!

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Again why try to give white people a pass? Let's use the drug dealer reference would you say that Nino Brown or the Real Rick Ross is responsible for all drugs from Weed to Heroin?

First of all if Africans just sold Black people to europeans then we would know the exact tribes that ADOS are from, there were at least 100 Million of Us sold if they sold them to the white devil then you could point to some Africans who were extremely rich. If they sold them like that there would be villages depopulated in enmasse would regions with no people.

Or maybe it was like Black drug dealers most people in the hood had zero allifialltions and it was non Black wholesalers with a few Black c00ns sellinh poision in their communities. There's no Pablo Esocbar's or anyone really importing drugs wholesale into the country other than a few exceptions that prove the rule.

Finally if you want to Blame Black people for slavery then you'd have to talk about the complicity of the Daughters of the Trade
The ancestor Bedwenches that facilitated and mated with the Devils.

Did you know there was at least one Bedwench who traveled to slave plantations with her white husband and went back to Africa?

There's whole popular surnames of Ghanians who were the decensendants of the few c00ns who helped crackers put Black people on the boats.

Even if you use the slave narrative Barrac00n about the African Ancestor Brother Oluale Kassala he said that yes he was caaptured by Africans But some of them ended up on the same plantation as him.

So that shows that there were no mass sales of Africans to the european.

Yáll nikkas will do anything to defend cacs shyt sounds like typical divestor deflections.

Stop splainin