The Phoenix Suns are hiring Frank Vogel to be their next head coach

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
KD at 5 lineups :banderas: :banderas:

Chris Paul, Cam Payne, and Damian Lee lineups :banderas::banderas:

Offense won't be very creative unless they have a good offensive coach. With CP3 there, he will probably run the show anyways.

Defense should be good though if everyone buys in.

Also huge L for Bill Simmons, was doing a victory lap/bragging in every podcast and was completely off:mjlol:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Ayton’s done in Phoenix. It’s best for both sides to have a fresh start.
Ayton is a headcase but I don’t think we can beat the Nuggets without him. That team looks unstoppable. And I was bashing Ayton in the other thread. But now it seems like the best option is to make him more defensive minded and a rim protector

Last edited:

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It really depends on his staff. Obviously he’s going to have them playing defense at a high level. I think it’s a good move

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Ayton is a headcase but I don’t think we bet the Nuggets without him. That team looks unstoppable. And I was bashing Ayton in the other thread. But now it seems like the best option is to make him more defensive minded and a rim protector
I think he should play the 4.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Vogel's a good coach. I'm glad he got another shot with a contending team. There was zero drama in LA, which is shocking for a LeBron team, until that bozo Westbrook got there.

If KD pulls some shyt while Vogel is there, he needs to take a long, hard look in the mirror and do some soul searching.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Vogel's a good coach. I'm glad he got another shot with a contending team. There was zero drama in LA, which is shocking for a LeBron team, until that bozo Westbrook got there.

If KD pulls some shyt while Vogel is there, he needs to take a long, hard look in the mirror and do some soul searching.
I think he’s too old to do that now.