Can we talk about Bradley Beal being a bum?

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Perfect example of a good player on a trash team and an average player when expectations are expected

I don’t think there’s a player that has ever encapsulated this as much as Beal has.

He looks like a complete BUM when he on the floor with KD and Booker.

I haven’t seen him lock up 1 player this season. Hell Durant is older and this might be some of the best one on one D I’ve seen him play his whole career. Because he actually gives a fukk

Beal wants to get the rock to shoot it or drive it. No interest in being a playmaker or defending the first or second option

ANT should have been his match up but you got a 35 year old KD chasing him around. Just a very soft player who is damn near stealing money at this point

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That nikka has a no-trade clause, too :laff:

Suns owner and GM tore down a championship contending roster in 2 years and destroyed their future :francis:

Best thing they can do is trade KD and Book to get some picks, and leave Beal mediocre ass to rot on a rebuild

They traded away about 5-6 years of first round picks for Beal and Durant :mjlol: they literally can’t rebuild with the draft and these guys are making 150 million dollars + between them so they can’t sign anyone

You’re right though. Trading KD and Book is the only thing that saves their franchise because they’ll get back some picks and a few young players to build around. But they not getting much for a 35 turning 36 year old KD and I doubt they trade Book cause he their franchise money maker but if he wants out, they’re fukked for the next 10-15 years

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

Once tyranny starts, tyranny doesn't stop
Daps
2024-2025: $50,203,930
2025-2026: $53,666,270
2026-2027: $57,128,610

:huhldup:

Dude has looked awful all season. What do the Suns even do with him? Who would want Beal with that atrocious contract?

Beal gonna cash these last 3 years of checks and be out the league. He had no interest in truly being the third option or trying to win in Phoenix. He wants to score a lot of points and have the ball in his hand, he don’t care about winning. Extremely disappointing player but he gonna finish his career with more than 400 million dollars :francis:
This nikka like the side b*tch that gets pregnant and runs to the main line to ruin everything... and you still gotta pay her child support