Can we talk about Bradley Beal being a bum?

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He’s making 44 million dollars this season.

Team is in 12th place in the East.

He’s playing third option to Kyle Kuzma and KP currently.

Dude is averaging 22 / 5 / 3 :huhldup:

Basically got Wall shipped out of Washington and the team hasn’t been shyt since. Oh he did get to average 30 points two seasons in a row to get a massive bag but now he chilling I guess. Dude don’t give a fukk :mjlol: would hate to have him as a teammate.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
:mjlol:

Bum ass Wizards gave him $250 million and a no trade clause

I get it from Beal's perspective, he just wants to get paid and be the big dog on the team. Why would the Wizards sign up for that? It's not like they've been great with him and he's only getting older. They must love mediocrity. No one would have gave him that deal on the open market.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I get it from Beal's perspective, he just wants to get paid and be the big dog on the team. Why would the Wizards sign up for that? It's not like they've been great with him and he's only getting older. They must love mediocrity. No one would have gave him that deal on the open market.
Someone would have, but he wouldn't have gotten that 5th year or the no trade clause. The no trade clause is what's goofy about the deal as they theoretically could find a team still that likes Beal enough to take the gamble on him.

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
Wizards are not a real NBA team, they are an exhibition team. The goal is to "compete" and not to win.