Mexican women(and latinas as a whole) make the worst girlfriends.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I never dealt with Latinas before I heard they cheat like crazy. Is this true?

AStrangeName

Griffith did nothing wrong
Daps
Had a latina I was going steady with. I decided it was time to go separate ways. I told her.

She said: "Well I don't wanna break up, so what you finna do?:unimpressed:"

First time I was literally at a loss for words. :picard:

Edit: We stayed together :mjcry:

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
I’ve warned you guys about this in the past. Latina women will fucck you to death. Their libido is superhuman. So make sure your Will is up to date.
I’ve had bad sex with black and white women

Been with Peruvians,Panamanians, Colombians, Guatemalans, Nicaraguans, Hondurans in my travels. All of them put it down on a nikka :damn: :wow:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@MoshpitMazi they think they built like that when they not, it's internalized frustration.
They start talking like they can really handle it like that, then you break them down with the mouthpiece like you breaking weed on a Sunday morning and they fold like lawn chairs, crying talking about how much of an a$$hole you are because of something they started thinking they were doing damage.

I been a handful short term, and like most women, they start feeling themselves because they finally got a man and think they can be lite OD disrespectful with the mouth. Then you tell them about themselves and suddenly all that internalized frustration come out because you represent a man who hurt her or someone she identifies with from her childhood. It's mainly her father or men from her neighborhood, on the square it's culture.

Doesn't mean they have to be disrespectful, but there's something about pushing the boundaries trying to test men. I always thought they want to be hurt, you have to realize most women are damaged in one way or another when you get with them.

Either you have to soften yourself for her or she has to harden herself for you, if you are not going to soften up you are going to be in a bad situation. Box is not enough. And their fetish for black men is problematic because they want an R&B music-video-type relationship.
Im starting to realize that this thread is less about latinas and more about you venting about this situation lol.

I hate to tell you but this whole post high key describes every kind of westernized woman. Nothing about this post registers as a Latina thing, I've seen and experienced the bolded from hella black women. Becky might just call you a nikka or threaten with the police once she gets comfortable enough to test you.

This is just what westernized broads be on after getting ran through empowered at young ages.

FrankieLymon757

All Star
Supporter
Daps
My baby mom is fukkin bi polar...she a California Mexican azz bytch...she always reminds me that she ain't no basic azz bytch and that she ain't chunti...ehhhhhh

Amo Husserl

All Star
Daps
Im starting to realize that this thread is less about latinas and more about you venting about this situation lol.

I hate to tell you but this whole post high key describes every kind of westernized woman. Nothing about this post registers as a Latina thing, I've seen and experienced the bolded from hella black women. Becky might just call you a nikka or threaten with the police once she gets comfortable enough to test you.

This is just what westernized broads be on after getting ran through empowered at young ages.
BWshQ7.gif

@Kenny West lemme let you know 'bout this abstinence... there is nothing to vent.
Breh already recognized:
This needs to be pinned somewhere bc facts, I'm 100% ready to have the discussion on black men latina relationships.

They want you to be lame as fukk

Take everything they say without saying nun back even if it was YOU who gave them the chance

Are delusional as fukk and stubborn.

:unimpressed:
The game been told: let her choose.
I don't have to worry 'bout gettin' wet if it's rainin' over here.
You don't have to make it rain, it's a natural phenomenon that can be explained by science: let her choose.
Talking about western women is covering for the fact western men are doing something wrong.

Me?
tumblr_msjq4g6kLs1sgo0pno1_500.gif