Mexican women(and latinas as a whole) make the worst girlfriends.

Lieutenant Daniels

I’m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad
San Antonio the home of the original H shape booty

userimage-3293055.jpg

:scust: :mjlol:

Loggie

All Star
Daps
Date women who aren’t self aware Coli Brehs.
:mjlol:
No matter the race, if they lack self awareness, emotional intelligence, and won’t take accountability of their actions, WOAT girlfriend. Box is only fire for so long.

On the flip side, women who have those three qualities are the ones who expect that from their men. How many Coli Brehs have those qualities themselves?

Hence the gender wars. That’s why the married rate is so low and the divorce rate is so high. People don’t see their deficiencies and even if they do, most will do nothing to change them.

It’s the world we live in right now.

Last edited:

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
It's pathetic :mjlol:

Control don't always mean by force. You just gotta be the one driving the whip, cause these girls mostly got no sense of direction. You smell me?

I had to unfollow that page cause they be racist as shyt in them comment sections.....re-following now tho cause that post was funny :lolbron:

Til they get on the OD :mjpls: shyt again
So basically I need to be a father figure to a bytch? No thank you.

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
I mean....don't you want a woman with maternal qualities? :ld:

It's mutual
I mean sure, with a potential child of mines. But I don't need a mother I have that already.

What I want is emotional intelligence, sincerity and maturity. I genuinely am starting to think that you cannot get that from a Latina:manny: .

Hoping being in Texas changes my mind but idk might be a culture thing fr fr

Iverson_64

Superstar
Daps
I don't know why certain posters keep pushing this idea that Puerto Ricans and Cubans are "so Black" or "Afro-Latino" when they're ironically some of the Whitest Hispanics. Of course, they have Black people among them too especially in Eastern Puerto Rico and Eastern Cuba/Havana but there's still more White or White skinned Mixed ones out there.

Having Black influence in your culture doesn't automatically make you part of the diaspora brehs. It's even a running joke that it's mainly White Puerto Ricans and Cubans who practice Santeria lol.

And I'm saying this as someone who gets along with Puerto Ricans too. I've ran into more Panamanians and Dominicans who looked unambiguously Black than Ricans here in NYC.

moorfeus

Pro
Daps
Its deeper than that, ur just sensitive.

I thought it was Mexicans who had good family values ngl, that doesn't rlly seem to be the case tho imo. Like they preach it on the outside but have a lotta BS under the surface that's nutty.

2nd families and shyt.
That's pretty much everybody. All ethnic groups have those types of issues.

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
OP post got me dyin :mjlol:

Its funny cause there are folks who real live be thinking like that

Infatuation a is a muthafuka tho, its natural to be curious but you gotta learn to let that shxt go eventually and look at the bigger picture...

That assumption its all good on whatever side will blind folks for sure...Too many examples out here

Last edited: