If you had to be Cyclops or Wolverine for a day who would you pick?

Who's it gonna be?

• Scott

Votes: 36 46.2%
  • Jimmy( Logan)

Votes: 42 53.8%

• Total voters

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I see it the other way. Imagine being a 6"5' gym rat, getting your ass beat by 5"3' dude in front of your girl.

"I was giving that little nikka everything I got, but he wouldn't go down." Your boys asking, "damn, did you even leave a mark on him," not knowing that he got healing abilities.

shyt, I'd be world staring mma fighters. They may have more skill, but they will get tired and can't take as much damage as I could. As long as I don't pull out the claws, folks will think I'm just a another dude.
Logan has a 100 years or so of martial arts training. One of his masters even complained that he doesn't use his style enough.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The only one that ever even came close to cheating on Cyke is the one that the midget panted after for years, her best years in fact that she spent riding my brick while ignoring the midget.

Not for nothing, what Wolverine felt for Jean all those years would be the equivalent of mental rape, as she was an extremely powerful telepath/psychic.

Mental dikks being slammed into her brain for decades and she only cracked when her one true love was distant/compromised after a brain/body merge with their greatest enemy.

Logan isn't a winner breh, that's why he's so popular.

Five three, muscular with intense meat section :dame:body odor and lifetime movie stability issues.
Facts. Wolverine is straight disgusting. He doesn’t shower, he smells like dead animals, he doesn’t even bother cleaning himself after he shyts because he’s immune to bacteria and infections. He literally lives like an animal.

Who the fukk would want to be that just so they can get the ability to stab people.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No attacks on mutandom would happen on this day.

Every X-Man ever is in or around the ground. ( Krakoa.)

It's the weekend so you don't have to teach classes. Who you picking and why? :sas2:
Cyclops
He gets badder chicks then wolverine and I really don't want to worry about sabertooth just fukking with me for no reason

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Easily Wolverine. Mutant Rule #1, never date telepaths. No matter how fine Jean and Emma are, you never deal with women who can read your thoughts.
Cyclops can't even see without the ruby glasses. Wolverine has way better abilties. And he's a legend in these Mutant streets, he can pull just about whoever he wants.
the rule should be not to deal with them period. its like a second mutation of all telepaths is being an a$$hole. jean, charles, emma, maddy, the cookoos, rachel and now betsy are all a grade a$$holes. ill give rachel a pass being ahabs dog

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
the rule should be not to deal with them period. its like a second mutation of all telepaths is being an a$$hole. jean, charles, emma, maddy, the cookoos, rachel and now betsy are all a grade a$$holes. ill give rachel a pass being ahabs dog
The 1st thing I'm doing if I'm a mutant is getting me one of those custom Magneto helmets.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
4d7bbbe9225cdc83f137b0392a439e1e4fb16fa3_hq.jpg

Pop a sensu bean afterwards
I am a gawd:mjpls:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
The 1st thing I'm doing if I'm a mutant is getting me one of those custom Magneto helmets.
id have to see someone about psy blockers. i couldnt keep that shyt on all day just to keep them out of my mind. i take that bytch off to take a shower and someone ends up mind diving me and having me screaming like charles in the 90s series wile im in the bathroom

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Facts. Wolverine is straight disgusting. He doesn’t shower, he smells like dead animals, he doesn’t even bother cleaning himself after he shyts because he’s immune to bacteria and infections. He literally lives like an animal.

Who the fukk would want to be that just so they can get the ability to stab people.
nikka, are you fukkin him or something :mjlol:

Whole post was about this nikka showering

Lhark

All Star
Daps
Cyclops, Cyclops got a struggle but Logans is even worse. I'm NOT tryna have Sabertooth run up on me like ":shaq::demonic:"the day I get to be Wolverine. No thanks.