If you had to be Cyclops or Wolverine for a day who would you pick?

Who's it gonna be?

• Scott

Votes: 36 46.2%
  • Jimmy( Logan)

Votes: 42 53.8%

• Total voters

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LA
Cyclops. I like my weekends chill, I'd have everyone in the X-Mansion do shyt I don't want to do.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Easily Wolverine. Mutant Rule #1, never date telepaths. No matter how fine Jean and Emma are, you never deal with women who can read your thoughts.
Cyclops can't even see without the ruby glasses. Wolverine has way better abilties. And he's a legend in these Mutant streets, he can pull just about whoever he wants.
Exactly

Wolverine got opps like The Hulk and shyt. Scott got opps who be the bytches hes fukking

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Imagine being Wolverine in the social media age.

Short AF, fukked up hair, and probably musty 24/7. They would be lighting your ass up on Twitter daily.

“I was getting robbed and Wolverine showed up stank smelling like pulled pork. He saved me but that MF is a legit midget 💀

Daps

Short AF, fukked up hair, and probably musty 24/7. They would be lighting your ass up on Twitter daily.

“I was getting robbed and Wolverine showed up stank smelling like pulled pork. He saved me but that MF is a legit midget 💀
Ungrateful victims behind secondary victims and their health/ alive status is questionable after that......

darkmanp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
VA

I see it the other way. Imagine being a 6"5' gym rat, getting your ass beat by 5"3' dude in front of your girl.

"I was giving that little nikka everything I got, but he wouldn't go down." Your boys asking, "damn, did you even leave a mark on him," not knowing that he got healing abilities.

shyt, I'd be world staring mma fighters. They may have more skill, but they will get tired and can't take as much damage as I could. As long as I don't pull out the claws, folks will think I'm just a another dude.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I see it the other way. Imagine being a 6"5' gym rat, getting your ass beat by 5"3' dude in front of your girl.

"I was giving that little nikka everything I got, but he wouldn't go down." Your boys asking, "damn, did you even leave a mark on him," not knowing that he got healing abilities.

shyt, I'd be world staring mma fighters. They may have more skill, but they will get tired and can't take as much damage as I could. As long as I don't pull out the claws, folks will think I'm just an another dude.
And while you are fighting in alleys, Cyclops is literally the most lit dude on the planet.

Staring in movies, got hella endorsements, getting put in songs by rappers…

Future would be on his “Patek on wrist….doing numbers. Ruby red Prada frames…Scott Summers” wave

Last edited:

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Coli nikkas funny with the incel shyt :mjlol:

Who would you rather be, the cat that hoes cheat with or the one getting cheated on
The only one that ever even came close to cheating on Cyke is the one that the midget panted after for years, her best years in fact that she spent riding my brick while ignoring the midget.

Not for nothing, what Wolverine felt for Jean all those years would be the equivalent of mental rape, as she was an extremely powerful telepath/psychic.

Mental dikks being slammed into her brain for decades and she only cracked when her one true love was distant/compromised after a brain/body merge with their greatest enemy.

Logan isn't a winner breh, that's why he's so popular.

Five three, muscular with intense meat section :dame:body odor and lifetime movie stability issues.