Growing up in this part of the US is elite everywhere else is mid

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I wish I could find an underrated city somewhere.

Let people keep paying $3000/month in rent on the coast.

UpNext

All Star
Daps
Plus many of these cities with mad black people have major quality of life issues.....for black people.

There's a stigma that because this region has areas of high black concentration its better for us but they def don't keep that same energy for the black areas of the South...
Yeah the bolded is the biggest issue I have with topics like this. Y'all can never convince me that regions which are net losing black people are somehow better than regions that are net gaining black people. If the place was what y'all say it is, it'd reflect in our migration patterns.

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
Nah

I'm from New York son

Brooklyn yo!!!!

That's like the slogan for all the dishwashers who moved to Florida from New York with all 28 members of the extended family. They will all work in the same place, the parents cheat on each other with coworkers, the young kids will claim gangs and wear colors even though they go home to a palace bought with grandparents money.

Piss poor work ethic and nonstop mouth running about being from New York or even worse, Boston.

None of us give a shyt about Boston no one thinks y'all hard we think of the Celtics and Red Sox that's it.

Props to philly and Baltimore, u gotta catch they accent to notice they from out of town, they don't advertise

Maybe if you born to a rich family

No other region sends entire generations of family to another state I've never seen that from anyone except foreigners. If it was so great I wouldn't be able to give an opinion cause I lived in Florida and i can't give opinions on Cali. I can on new York/new jersey and dammit y'all got the biggest bunch of losers claiming y'all flag

And this man gave y'all PTSD :pacspit:

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
xm-YehdR_400x400.jpg

I too want to take traveling advice from this breh :francis:

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
Nah

I'm from New York son

Brooklyn yo!!!!

That's like the slogan for all the dishwashers who moved to Florida from New York with all 28 members of the extended family. They will all work in the same place, the parents cheat on each other with coworkers, the young kids will claim gangs and wear colors even though they go home to a palace bought with grandparents money.

Piss poor work ethic and nonstop mouth running about being from New York or even worse, Boston.

None of us give a shyt about Boston no one thinks y'all hard we think of the Celtics and Red Sox that's it.

Props to philly and Baltimore, u gotta catch they accent to notice they from out of town, they don't advertise

Maybe if you born to a rich family

No other region sends entire generations of family to another state I've never seen that from anyone except foreigners. If it was so great I wouldn't be able to give an opinion cause I lived in Florida and i can't give opinions on Cali. I can on new York/new jersey and dammit y'all got the biggest bunch of losers claiming y'all flag

And this man gave y'all PTSD :pacspit:

Funny you mention this because that's what happened to me occasionally. I remember a old client of mines that was from Cali asked me something and I basically chat it up in my nonchalant whatever sort of way.

Cali breh: 'You are not around here right?" (Savannah)

Marsupial: "nah I'm born and raised in Philly"

Me and the Cali breh:
b1d673bb-dcba-4496-b2e9-dfe8f638eeba_text.gif

Nevermind the differences of both regions, the fact that we had to deal with the shythole known as Savannah warmed my furry heart as we are going to make it through the hardships :mjcry:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
It's true
until recently that area was the epicenter for exporting national black culture and it's the overall economic engine for the world. The best thing my grandparents ever did was leave NC and give us a chance to be born and raised in the NE :blessed:

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
LA/SD/Bay Area/OC/Santa Barbara with Las Vegas easily. If I want the scenic views and seasonal weather Arizona and the Grand Canyon are right there. if you want to drink early Tijuana is a walk.

If someone gave you money to start a home anywhere in either region, you'd be crazy to pass up the West.
The west???
U got ppl fukked up 😂