Growing up in this part of the US is elite everywhere else is mid

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC

Boston is dope, but they definitely got white boys on they tough time out there. Dope city though. The rest of Mass isn't terrible but I certainly wouldn't call it "elite"...

Providence is dope but the rest of Rhode Island is country and white as hell...

I like Connecticut but its mid----->at best...

New York is dope but kinda overrated in the sense NYers think they the only place with motion 🤣 its dope though...

New Jersey is flyover country, let's not cap...

Never been to Philly area, just passed thru a couple times. Its a top tier city but its towards the back end of the top tier...

Maryland is super overrated and Delaware is just a less urbanized Maryland, its pretty though. Maryland really aint like that. DC the best thing moving in this graphic, Baltimore is wack...

There's a lot of average in this flick for cats to call this the most elite region 🤣...

North Carolina is better than most of this shyt. The Oakland to Sacramento to Reno I-80 corridor better than most of this shyt. LA/SD corridor is elite. This region is Top 5 but most elite is som East Coast elitist mentality shyt 🤣...
:mjlol:The west coast is trash if you're black. Only c00ns think otherwise.
My bro stay shytting on us 🤣...

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
Y’all dudes be trying way too hard and nobody buys it . Boston :childplease: New York riding piss smelling trains and project buildings eating chopped cheese sandwiches :scusthov:(my brother lives there and family come from there). Nobody do this except y’all. Why all y’all family move away. Y’all living sad . Shout out to my DMV nikkas tho :salute:

King Poetic

A.K.A. Duke Illington
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SeaBed
lol. Philly. DC. Bmore and Wilmington are mostly black. Not to mention the black suburbs of the DMV

I know

But it’s perception people have that the most educated, well mannered, wealthy people are in those regions based off of government, wall street, and like i said Ivy League schools..

U even have a lot of black people who’s not even close to those accomplishments say that shyt”” oh oh Howard is the harvard for blacks”

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
I know

But it’s perception people have that the most educated, well mannered, wealthy people are in those regions based off of government, wall street, and like i said Ivy League schools..

U even have a lot of black people who’s not even close to those accomplishments say that shyt”” oh oh Howard is the harvard for blacks”
I have no idea the point you’re making.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
I know

Plus many of these cities with mad black people have major quality of life issues.....for black people.

There's a stigma that because this region has areas of high black concentration its better for us but they def don't keep that same energy for the black areas of the South...