X-Men '97

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm gonna get dragged for this, but idc, the X-men ain't complete without Colossus or Nightcrawler IMO. :mjcry:
A cartoon based on the Paul Smith X-men would be flames.
gK69oogo_3007191140191gpadd.jpg

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I'm gonna get dragged for this, but idc, the X-men ain't complete without Colossus or Nightcrawler IMO. :mjcry:
A cartoon based on the Paul Smith X-men would be flames.

I wish they replaced gambit, jubilee, and beast for colossus, shadowcat, nightcrawler or iceman.

But they will probably all cameo like the original animated series

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wish they replaced gambit, jubilee, and beast for colossus, shadowcat, nightcrawler or iceman.

But they will probably all cameo like the original animated series

This is the same thing I'd do.
I'd switch out Jubilee, Gambit, and Beast for Kitty, Colossus, and Nightcrawler (since they were more relevant to the pivotal stories in the books).
Make Beast an Avenger, and have Iceman/Angel/Jubilee/Psylocke as guest characters.

Gambit is the 6th man with his own agenda who shows up to help out during the major crisis storylines.

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
This is the same thing I'd do.
I'd switch out Jubilee, Gambit, and Beast for Kitty, Colossus, and Nightcrawler (since they were more relevant to the pivotal stories in the books).
Make Beast an Avenger, and have Iceman/Angel/Jubilee/Gambit/Psylocke as recurring characters.

I forgot about psylocke. She would be a nice replacement for jean after Dark Phoenix, they always have to have a telepath on the main team. Either her or Emma Frost

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
I'm ready.

But I still don't understand why this is called X Men 97 when that's the year it ended. Shouldn't it be called X Men 92?
1997 is the year when the original run ended. This will be a revival/continuation, so they are calling it X-Men '97.

It's picking up right where the OG show left off.