THEM: Prime Original Series 4/9/21(Season 2: 4/25/24)

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
Finished the season and yeah it was fire.

SIGNIFICANTLY better than season 1 and it’s not a black trauma show with cacs terrorizing black people.

Luke James MUST win a MAJOR award for this character. He's everything they tell Joaquin's Phoenix Joker is.

The main actress lookwise is Top 5 in terms of black actresses. She should be WAY BIGGER.

“Watcha gonna do? watcha you gonna do?”:lupe:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Watching this shyt now …. On ep 6 and this shyt is fire

My brother said season one is connected to season 2 he said it will make shyt clear

I can’t go back to that shyt

What? I watched season 2 first thinking i could skip season one. But now yall yelling me its connected

"YALL TOLD ME I WOULD BE GOOD!!!!"

*Lets out scream like Edmund:damn:*

My man wasnt the same since he fumbled that fine ass receptionist:mjlol:. I really liked this show,only critique is I honestly could have done without the supernatural element. Got a little weird with him dressing like Raggedy Anne lol. The lead actress is distractingly georgeous. Think i recognize her from a thread where people were saying she should play Storm. But i didnt know who she was at the time. But great show,hate what happened to the legend Foxy Brown:francis:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
What? I watched season 2 first thinking i could skip season one. But now yall yelling me its connected

"YALL TOLD ME I WOULD BE GOOD!!!!"

*Lets out scream like Edmund:damn:*

My man wasnt the same since he fumbled that fine ass receptionist:mjlol:. I really liked this show,only critique is I honestly could have done without the supernatural element. Got a little weird with him dressing like Raggedy Anne lol. The lead actress is distractingly georgeous. Think i recognize her from a thread where people were saying she should play Storm. But i didnt know who she was at the time. But great show,hate what happened to the legend Foxy Brown:francis:
Do you know the receptionist name? She fine as hell too I can’t remember what she played in tho

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And this show isnt connected to the movie US in anyway:gucci:?

I remember seeing the trailer for the first season,but never watched thinking it was a prequel to "US". And i didnt like that movie all that much.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Only watched two episodes of season 1. Do I reluctantly have to finish it before watching season 2? :lupe:

Black smoke and cac jokes

Your daps are mine
Daps
overall better than season 1, which I didn’t finish. I just don’t understand the purpose with the overuse of the supernatural stuff. So HER brother were haunting other randos? They couldn’t look in the mirror because they were haunted by her brother? shyt made no sense at all. I like that there were some depth to both the protagonist and antagonist but it still felt superficial. Also, I didn’t understand the hatred the white cop had. She was about to get fired from the department and was ridiculed/hated by all of LA. Why did he feel the need to arrest her? shyt was weird and once again proves the writers obsession with constantly being obtuse with the racism.

The backstory also didn’t make much sense. He hated his sister for being forced to leave the adopted parents but wouldn’t it make sense that he FIRST haunted Pam Griers character and then the sister?

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
Explain the ending @BrothaZay please

And the supernatural aspect

The main woman is the daughter of the daughter of the family from the first season. They were cursed. So the curse and family trauma follows the descendants which are the brother and sister in this season through "The Scare" demon. The other singing demon at the end is from season 1. He tries to get frustrated and angered black people to act out/take revenge. Which is why he sings "whatcha gonna do?"