Joel Embiid Voices Frustration Over Knicks Fans' Presence During Game 4

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC

The Philadelphia 76ers lost at home in Game 4 against the New York Knicks, 97–92, though, it didn't always feel like a home game for the Sixers.

Knicks fans effectively took over Wells Fargo Center on Sunday as the team took a 3–1 series lead over Philadelphia, and star center Joel Embiid wasn't too happy with the large contingent of New York jerseys in the crowd.

After the game, Embiid voiced his frustration over the situation and called it "disappointing" to see so many away fans pumping up the volume at a 76ers home game.

"Disappointing," said Embiid to reporters after the Game 4 loss. "I love our fans. I think it's unfortunate. I'm not calling them out, but it is disappointing. Obviously, we got a lot of Knicks fans and they're down the road, but I've never seen it. I've been here 10 years.”

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:scust: If you would've handled your business, you could've hit em with this:

anigif_sub-buzz-24377-1467907265-9.gif

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Maybe he should take a look in the mirror. He's the common denominator.

Embiid has made it all about him since day one. Philly has been essentially stuck with Embiid and are forced to build around and appease him because there's simply no other options. He had Harden, Jimmy Butler, good shooters and he still can't get it done. He's not really a leader. He couldn't work to get Ben Simmons right. He's never healthy for a full season. He's never played more than 68 games every in his career and he's only played more than 60 games 4 times. I'm done with Embiid. Been done.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe he should take a look in the mirror. He's the common denominator.

Embiid has made it all about him since day one. Philly has been essentially stuck with Embiid and are forced to build around and appease him because there's simply no other options. He had Harden, Jimmy Butler, good shooters and he still can't get it done. He's not really a leader. He couldn't work to get Ben Simmons right. He's never healthy for a full season. He's never played more than 68 games every in his career and he's only played more than 60 games 4 times. I'm done with Embiid. Been done.

So they should part ways with him.

Last edited: