General Elon Musk fukkery Thread

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
Take a look at where Tesla is allocating its resources—it's all about AI. Tesla is at an influxpoint; it's AI or bust. Without solving autonomy, there's no future. They just become one of the car companies. BYD is making strides, and the Chinese are rapidly improving. They're like Agent Smith, while Tesla is like Neo before the beast mode.

Elon Musk envisions Tesla becoming an AI/tech company. You might not like him, but you can't deny his ambition. You can't hate the hustle. He wants colonize Mars. he ain't satisfied selling cars.

The traditional EV business model is becoming obsolete. There's intense competition, and EV manufacturing is becoming more accessible to others. Look at the reviews for the Ioniq 5N; it's impressive. Even cheap Chinese EVs are proving to be decent. Lucid building super EVs. every damn companies will have very good EVs.

As Elon Musk said, if you doubt Tesla will crack autonomy, then don't invest. But if you believe they will, then now's the time to invest.

We're approaching a significant turning point, akin to the AlphaGo moment. It's just a matter of time.

for those of you who don't know what AI is capable of

I got in as early as $25. My current avg is $76. I will not sell my stock until I retire.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Take a look at where Tesla is allocating its resources—it's all about AI. Tesla is at an influxpoint; it's AI or bust. Without solving autonomy, there's no future. They just become one of the car companies. BYD is making strides, and the Chinese are rapidly improving. They're like Agent Smith, while Tesla is like Neo before the beast mode.

Elon Musk envisions Tesla becoming an AI/tech company. You might not like him, but you can't deny his ambition. You can't hate the hustle. He wants colonize Mars. he ain't satisfied selling cars.

The traditional EV business model is becoming obsolete. There's intense competition, and EV manufacturing is becoming more accessible to others. Look at the reviews for the Ioniq 5N; it's impressive. Even cheap Chinese EVs are proving to be decent. Lucid building super EVs. every damn companies will have very good EVs.

As Elon Musk said, if you doubt Tesla will crack autonomy, then don't invest. But if you believe they will, then now's the time to invest.

We're approaching a significant turning point, akin to the AlphaGo moment. It's just a matter of time.

I got in as early as $25. My current avg is $76. I will not sell my stock until I retire.

:mjlol: I guess at this point you have no choice but to be a cheerleader for the Must. But his fall is inevitable.

that guy

Superstar
Daps

If you got in at $25 then you got in around 2019 or before. They are no closer to cracking autonomy now than they were 5 years ago. In fact, they’ve actually regressed backwards because they are finally integrating LiDAR like engineers told the remedial billionaire since day 1.

Other manufacturers such as GM and Mercedes have much better self driving software and are much closer to achieving autonomy than Tesla.

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
If you got in at $25 then you got in around 2019 or before. They are no closer to cracking autonomy now than they were 5 years ago. In fact, they’ve actually regressed backwards because they are finally integrating LiDAR like engineers told the remedial billionaire since day 1.

Other manufacturers such as GM and Mercedes have much better self driving software and are much closer to achieving autonomy than Tesla.

So you haven't been following FSD. You should get yourself updated. Vids are everywhere on YouTube. Just watch it.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
So you haven't been following FSD. You should get yourself updated. Vids are everywhere on YouTube. Just watch it.
There’s nothing to follow. People have been posting FSD “working” since 2019 and it’s been killing people every since :mjlol:

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps

There’s nothing to follow. People have been posting FSD “working” since 2019 and it’s been killing people every since :mjlol:

There has been a significant improvement with the new version—it's more human-like and much better. If you're well-informed on this topic, you'll know it's just a matter of when.

and I can't have an adult discussion if you think GM and MB have a better software. You've been duped by media.

Last edited:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
There has been a significant improvement with the new version—it's more human-like and much better. If you're well-informed on this topic, you'll know it's just a matter of when.

and I can't have an adult discussion if you think GM and MB have a better software. You've been duped by media.

You're literally discrediting/ignoring those who are currently using the most recent FSD update to instead push a YT video?

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
You're literally discrediting/ignoring those who are currently using the most recent FSD update to instead push a YT video?

I've seen hundreds of actual vids.

If you watch this video, you'll notice a slight setback with the new builds. They're too cautious. Sometimes, you want these to drive assertively, more like a human. but i think Elon is pushing safety for the regulatory purpose.

Here's a good one.

Actually drives better than most humans. it definitely drives better than my wife for sure on these mountain roads.

JUST WATCH THE DAMN VIDEOS.

I would say it's 85% there. it's just a matter of WHEN. if you feel other companies are doing better then that's fine. All I know is FSD has improved drastically over the past few years. and it will only get better. You can't deny the fact Tesla has infinite amount of data for AI to learn. FSD is now $99 per month. more people who uses FSD, better it will become.

that guy

Superstar
Daps

Wait I just saw your rep I didn’t know you were trolling :mjlol: