Feds question Jimmy Henchman about P-Diddy sexing up YOUNG BOYS

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
The rumors of Puff being bisexual have been around since the early 90s. So that’s not shocking.

Also, the timing issue is an important one. As has been pointed out by others, that TV station he’s trying to start would put him in that upper echelon category of powerful men….doubt these CACs were having that. I mean, you saw what happened when Bill Cosby tried to buy NBC, and he’s FAR more beloved and revered by white people than Puff.

Fail to break through glass ceilings, brehs….
You would be on to something if weren't for Magic Johnson "Aspire" Network, which was granted at the same time as Diddy's "Revolt" Network.

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
major radio personality told me usher is gay and his mom had demons excercised from his house so he wouldnt be gay :krs:. swear to god a crediable souce in industry told me this.

DoomzdayzV

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember the usher gay rumors from around 96 when he dropped whatever that album was called.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
How old were you when you signed with Bad Boy?

I was about 9 and a half.

I read that you left when you were 14. Is that right?

Yeah, about. I was actually, I think, 13.

And how old are you now?

Was it your choice to leave the label?

Well, it just a mixture of the growing pains and the pressure of the music business. I had a nervous breakdown and it was in Puffy's best interest to not keep the project.

So, it wasn't your choice, necessarily, but more of a result of circumstance?

Yeah.

I don't know if you're familar with former Bad Boy rapper Mase's book, but in it, he talks about a 12 year old boy, apparently a Bad Boy artist, who flipped out at a photo shoot. Some had speculated that that was you. Is there any truth to that?

Flipped out at a photo shoot? No.

http://www.badboyblog.com/item/2007...-boy-artist-jerome-childers-jerome-lil-jerome

:merchant:

Paid_Propagandist

I shill sparingly
Daps
Reppin
Limited Hang-Outs
to be honest, the pictures everyone's posting leading nikkas to say "aha, i knew it" really don't make a lot of sense.

Take your head out of your ass, he's on tape admitting to waking up (ie sleeping) with a child then wrestling him.

:smh: @ ''he used to wake up early''. We call hanging a kids breakfast over his head a predator, and the feds probably call that tape ''evidence''.

Gotta love when a drunk makes one foolish slip of the tongue lead into another. Kevin Hart was obviously the wrong guy to say that around. Props to him for having the courage to fry Demon Diddy's worthless ass. I'm sure Henchmen has some stories to tell.

Last edited:

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
You would be on to something if weren't for Magic Johnson "Aspire" Network, which was granted at the same time as Diddy's "Revolt" Network.

The OWN network is under Discovery. It works like a distribution deal, meaning Discovery exerts a level of control. Aspire and Revolt is under Comcast distribution. These are not outright network so the white man still has control over what is on those channels. A lot of things we think black people own in entertainment do not own it outright. Just like Jay-Z and Dame only saw 6-7% of the money for Rocawear.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The OWN network is under Discovery. It works like a distribution deal, meaning Discovery exerts a level of control. Aspire and Revolt is under Comcast distribution. These are not outright network so the white man still has control over what is on those channels. A lot of things we think black people own in entertainment do not own it outright. Just like Jay-Z and Dame only saw 6-7% of the money for Rocawear.

like tyler perry?