Dune 2 - (March 1, 2024)

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
What made him change course and drink the worm juice though?

Finally watched it over the weekend. Amazing

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
What made him change course and drink the worm juice though?

Finally watched it over the weekend. Amazing

His mother told him to after she drank the worm juice and when he touched the sand...they spoke to him and told him thats what he had to do in order to win ...thats what I remember...I have to rewatch

Last edited:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This movie came out in theatres:gucci:?

Crazy i havent seen any ads for it. But I guess its doing good at the box office. I watched the first and was bored to death. Might check out the other one based on the few comments i read here. Dodging spoilers so i didnt read too many

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just rented it...this shyt was good :whoo::noah:

I didn't understand Chani's beef tho...can someone please explain in coli's terms? :feedme:

I'm about read the books b/c of the movies
Yeah I didn't really get why Chani was so upset. The only thing I could think of is that she felt a native Freman should be the savior.

Daps
I thought the movie was ok. And can tell Deni doesn't like dialogue, because there is NO memorable dialogue in the whole movie. I think this would be better as a TV series, so you could dive into the politics of the world more.

I know they're doing a DUNE TV SERIES based on the WITCHES, but that's 10,000 years before this movie.

No memorable dialogue?? :mjtf:

The whole scene when Paul comes back from the dead and walks into the great hall was memorable dialogue. :camby:

Daps
Going by the film as presented only (didn't read the book and have no intention to)
yes, the unborn sister got elevated awareness and powers immediately, the communication with her mother, essentially communicating with Paul, etc. a powerful unintended consequence by the witches it seems

I thought the mother was talking to the unborn child way before she drunk the water.

With that being said, I thought she was a lunatic and was just hearing voices at first and I thought Maudib was patronizing her :deadrose:

Last edited:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
This movie came out in theatres:gucci:?

Crazy i havent seen any ads for it. But I guess its doing good at the box office. I watched the first and was bored to death. Might check out the other one based on the few comments i read here. Dodging spoilers so i didnt read too many
Trust me. The First one was unbelievably boring. I only watched the second one because I had time to burn. It's amazing. Especially the second half.