Dune 2 - (March 1, 2024)

Daps
Same. I was actually disappointed with the second movie because of the pacing.

The only pacing part that was egregious to me was when Paul had to go into the desert to do his test, and Zendaya followed him cause she thought he would need help. She came down and showed him the proper way to walk, they laid down that night and the next thing I know they're out there fighting.

I thought he was having a vision like he did in the first movie. It was 20 minutes into it before I realized that this was something that was presently happening. :deadrose:

It was abrupt how it went from him having to go into the desert alone and then he's out there in the fight with everyone.

hitmonlee

All Star
Daps
Same. I was actually disappointed with the second movie because of the pacing.
I was very disappointed in 2nd movie. Maybe because I seen the first one 6 times and my expectations were through the roof after I saw the trailer

I told my friend this, dune 1 was great until zendaya shows up. She ruined the second one and was unnecessary on all scenes

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

This might be my favorite scene of the film…the gorgeous ink blot fireworks…the flawless score as she seduces freyd…the way she whispers :noah: …i would’ve fallen for her trap for sure. And it showed how the Bene Gesserit have played these men for centuries.

“Tell me :shaq:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
GNirY-FWUAANchs