Another Young Black Woman Murdered and dismembered by a Man she met online.Anthony Pierce Holland, Jr., 29, of West Monroe, is charged

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
Maybe some do? Ionno.

Only one of my girls has a white hubby and he’s actually cute and made her a stay at home wife.
Those are the type of examples I’ve had. If you’re going to do it, it better actually be worth it 🤷🏾‍♀️

But might not be much different than brehs going crazy over basic whites or Latinas :ehh:
Well, seems like you do know a black woman who married white in your circle :sas2:

Some brehs do go crazy over basic whites and latinas, the difference is you will not see other black men deny it and pretend every black man only has eyes for black women, only that the majority of black men date and marry black women (which is true). Y'all are still hellbent on pretending BW don't be obsessing over IR dating as if we didn't see it ourselves :heh:

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Wow he looks like something going on with him. RIP to the woman.

I guess she had preferences and that preference tax cost her life.

UnQuantized

Superstar
Daps
I know this has nothin to do with your point, but I couldn't help but notice that almost all of them are either dating rappers/athletes exclusively or are married to one. There are a lot of attractive famous black women that DO date and marry out, and most of them have dated black men. The problem is that it wasn't equal at all. The black guys they dated had to be rappers and athletes, and sometimes models, but the non-black men could be regular actors, business men, even unemployed

Tika Sumpter: Failed white actor
Zendaya: pasty white actor that's literally shorter than her after dating a bunch of 6'0 black athletes
Jasmine Tookes: Spicy cac business man
Serena: Black rappers and athletes and then an overweight white website maker
Tyra Banks: Let a white photographer knock her up
Sydney Park: White actors, then a black athlete, and now some ghoulish looking spicy cac photographer
That boxer's daughter: Geriatric cac
Zazie Beets: goofy looking white producer
Zoe Kravitz: married to a cac
Doja Cat: Exclusively dates white men from 4klan
Sofia Wylie: white actors
Zoe Saldana: white men exclusively
!!!!:ehh:

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
Maybe some do? Ionno.

Only one of my girls has a white hubby and he’s actually cute and made her a stay at home wife.
Those are the type of examples I’ve had. If you’re going to do it, it better actually be worth it 🤷🏾‍♀️

But might not be much different than brehs going crazy over basic whites or Latinas :ehh:
:mjpls: No need to say anymore. This is what breh was trying to get you to admit :mjpls:

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
:mjpls: No need to say anymore. This is what breh was trying to get you to admit :mjpls:
??!

Her being with him is like one of y’all getting a white chick who is considered an “8+”. No one would say they don’t understand if a breh finds an attractive woman of another race who loves him.

My girl hopped the fence for an attractive dude who made her a housewife. Not an old, ugly, broke, “dusty” white dude who just wanted to use her body.
THAT IS THE POINT. She did the interracial thing and got MARRIED. I don’t know girls who were throwing themselves at white dudes getting used up lol

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
This is low key common and not discussed for obvious reasons. Can't fukk up the image of cacs in Black people's minds
R.I.P to her, But we really need to address the elephant in the room. The black community has created this mentality that CAC = safe. We let our guard down around cacs & cac environments, but will have our antennas fully raised around our own people.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Well, seems like you do know a black woman who married white in your circle :sas2:

Some brehs do go crazy over basic whites and latinas, the difference is you will not see other black men deny it and pretend every black man only has eyes for black women, only that the majority of black men date and marry black women (which is true). Y'all are still hellbent on pretending BW don't be obsessing over IR dating as if we didn't see it ourselves :heh:
Well you know why that is. It's because their ice cubes are colder. That's a ridicolous reference to a real issue.

If Black people globally assume that white people are richer, smarter, and have more clout then you can't fight that. You could start with someone having a white Jesus on the wall if your God is white then at the end of the day you'd have to assume that white is right.

If FBA women moved like foriegn Black women and said they're attracted to whomever there would be more Ir couples but FBA Men would not take those women seriiously because they will always compare you to white boys.

The problem is most Black people don't know any white people so they assign all these positive stereotypes to them.

This sketch was funny but many broke ass white people would beg to differ:

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
??!

Her being with him is like one of y’all getting a white chick who is considered an “8+”. No one would say they don’t understand if a breh finds an attractive woman of another race who loves him.

My girl hopped the fence for an attractive dude who made her a housewife. Not an old, ugly, broke, “dusty” white dude who just wanted to use her body.
THAT IS THE POINT. She did the interracial thing and got MARRIED. I don’t know girls who were throwing themselves at white dudes getting used up lol
:mjpls: :sas2::sas1:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
R.I.P to her, But we really need to address the elephant in the room. The black community has created this mentality that CAC = safe. We let our guard down around cacs & cac environments, but will have our antennas fully raised around our own people.
It's like we forgot our own recent history.

Prince George's County MD is statistically speaking one of the "wealthiest" Black counties in the states. Not all of it is wealthy or even middle class, but 40 years ago the cops would whip your ass if you even jaywalked out there.
The Cracker
Every year there's examples of Black people being in white spaces and dying yet theres the Divestment argument that any white guy is better than any Black Man.

Like I said if a Black woman dies when she's with a white dude as long as he is not evasive when questioned by the cops and there's no obvious foul play or no body the white boy doesn't get investigated.

In this goofy cac's case since he clearly killed her violently he had to dump the body. In the other case it was the same but the in other case The Cracker was suspected in the disappearance of another Black girl yet no body no case.

Standard Black Old school knowledge Never be the Only Black person in any situation that you can help. And when white people stop acting scared of you that's a Red Flag.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
It's like we forgot our own recent history.

Prince George's County MD is statistically speaking one of the "wealthiest" Black counties in the states. Not all of it is wealthy or even middle class, but 40 years ago the cops would whip your ass if you even jaywalked out there.
The Cracker
Every year there's examples of Black people being in white spaces and dying yet theres the Divestment argument that any white guy is better than any Black Man.

Like I said if a Black woman dies when she's with a white dude as long as he is not evasive when questioned by the cops and there's no obvious foul play or no body the white boy doesn't get investigated.

In this goofy cac's case since he clearly killed her violently he had to dump the body. In the other case it was the same but the in other case The Cracker was suspected in the disappearance of another Black girl yet no body no case.

Standard Black Old school knowledge Never be the Only Black person in any situation that you can help. And when white people stop acting scared of you that's a Red Flag.
FACTS!!!!