Some Updates

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
daps given has been around. pretty unlikely there will ever be any changes to the rep system unless we're able to get an entirely new one. i got into a fight with the guy who made it and he definitely won't be adding anything i request

:upsetfavre:
You're better than this hun
But you keep fighting for your baby

(baby being the coli, not me, or a baby that you and i share, but we can make that happen :shaq: )

concise

Veteran
Daps
ayyy

We used to be able to have gifs in the pop up boxes when you click usernames. It's gone now.

Is it coming back or was that just some glitch that got closed? :sadbron:

cook

Banned
Daps
Should have been more specific. :laugh:
Putting an image link in the status bar used to show a gif in these profile boxes.
So right now, if you click my name, you see the link in between the imgs instead of the gif.

BBCode has been disabled in profiles for right now. It was an addon that conflicted with the new software update. If they patch the bug with that we'll enable it again

concise

Veteran
Daps
BBCode has been disabled in profiles for right now. It was an addon that conflicted with the new software update. If they patch the bug with that we'll enable it again

ok.

VSELQ.gif

concise

Veteran
Daps
:unsure: Did we lose selection quoting? I just noticed that highlighting words in posts doesn't bring up the box on my phone anymore.