Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

SlowPaceThrillah

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Broke my right shoulder button on my OneX playing Sekiro.

:russ:

I harboured ambitions to do a NG run but the thought of being victimised for hours until I relearned the timings put me off.

Tried something similar with the Doom eternal dlc like two years after I beat the main game. Spent two hours getting my bags packed by the CPU then had to uninstall it.

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
Any tips on Owl (Ashiina Castle Invasion section)

Regardless I have to get better with my parrying. Does his posture bar recover fast? Seems like alot of stick and move, and Im not sure if this is a fight that should not be long and drawn out

And yea, I have to get good
I stuck and moved.
No shame. Lol

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Yall gonna make me go back to this and beat Sword Saint......,

Let me see if i can do it before Stellar Blade comes out :patrice:
giphy.gif

First time I beat him I wasn't recording so I had to run it back lol. Still got to beat Demon of Hatred at some point but since it's a gimmick boss I'm not that stressed over it. Def the best Fromsoftware game.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Beat the Drunkard boss took me 2 tried because I fumbled and got ambushed by an archer i thought was dead. Went town the stairs and saw it was time for Lady Butterfly, nikka I hit reverse so quick :mjlol:

I’m not ready yet :laff:

That hoe not that hard. Only took me 33 consecutive tries the first time I fought her :myman:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Just beat the Guardian Ape on my 7th attempt :banderas:

Very few games give that rush and this is one of them. Plus that feeling of being a true Shinobi is unmatched.

Between this Bloodborne, Nioh 2 and Elden Ring, no other soulslike I can really fukk wit.:wow:
Sekiro has my favorite boss fights, bar none. Can't count Elden Ring bc I'm only like maybe half done. Zadahn took me forever to beat.