If you had to be Cyclops or Wolverine for a day who would you pick?

Who's it gonna be?

• Scott

Votes: 36 46.2%
  • Jimmy( Logan)

Votes: 42 53.8%

• Total voters

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
Storm, Domino, Jean, Mystique if were counting strictly mutants. Not a bad counter line up to the Cyclops Stable. Might have to change my answer

Edit: I just did my googles it says Wolverine hit Dazzler and Black Cat too?!?! :wtf:

Damn Pete, Logan came in them Queens backstreets, skeeted on your freak and left condoms on Aunt Mays sheets :ahh: :damn:
Mystique is evil and kinda crazy (not crazier than Madeline) but she a shape shifter :shaq:. That trumps the Jean/Emma combination.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
True but its the little sprinkles on top of the snowcone of fukkery called Peter Parkers life that really make me feel bad for him. Like damn can my dog live Gwen got slutted out by Norman and May by Otto :damn: let my boy have a moments peace!!!

luckily thats been retconned out, but being bodyjacked, having clones running around your city with your face, having his main being taking by some lateral who, and now going goblin? shyt sucks ass for the guy

Mystique is evil and kinda crazy (not crazier than Madeline) but she a shape shifter :shaq:. That trumps the Jean/Emma combination.
she might be, she just doesnt have the psychic backing that maddie does

Last edited: