Fat Joe Was Shook When The Beef Was On With 50 Cent? & This Happened (Lmao)

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Yeah they beat up a tour manager over a hoodie they thought was stolen. The tour manager was interscope supplied and not Street or black and 50 was like wtf
That tour manager seemed to be asking for wreck all tour. Both Smurf and Joffy said he was talking to nikkas super crazy.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Yeah they beat up a tour manager over a hoodie they thought was stolen. The tour manager was interscope supplied and not Street or black and 50 was like wtf
Ome of those guys who will go out of his way to get you in debited to him.

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
Not true.

Marcus the Road manager was from Queens, not interscope supplied. And he was black lol, I don’t know about “street”, but they all knew each other.

Wasn’t some random dude that got thrown into the mix.

Bang em done explained it a million times.

He said Marcus was feeling himself too much.
And basically the whole situation with Joffy and him, was Bang ems excuse to finally put hands on him for all the fukk shyt he’s been doing.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember 50 saying some of the people in the background (streets) for Joe were some of the people in the background (streets) for him. So it made no sense to beef.

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Isnt that the crackhead who had a grudge against Fat Joe, and ended up dying few months later.

And by all accounts, it was 50/Tony Yayo who seen how deep Fat Joe was on the streets, and called a truce.

Cap..:unimpressed:

Chris Lighty wanted those to bury the hatchet for years. They both got on stage at the 2012 BET awards and shook hands for that guy.