FBA Twitter turning on Luke James for being a tether

SupaDupaCool

Superstar
Daps
I'm who I always said I was: the daughter of a Panther. I went to the best schools, yeah, but I did not kowtow. Wp didn't even come to me with the fukkshyt bc they knew I was bout it. I have stories upon stories checking these crackers. I don't 'net-bang'- fakkit ass term, btw- this is me irl. I actually come from a long line of dissidents who didn't play the fukkshyt.

The point is, you're (regrettably) broken and shouldnt be speaking for bp/ ADOS.. I mean no disrespect, it is what it is. Get yourself together or 'healed' or whatever first. I say this with love and empathy for your situation. 🙏🏽

So people who have survived abuse are no longer permitted to speak on black issues or politics in your little world?

:russell:

More ignorant takes from the FBA clique as usual. I almost have to remind myself I'm actually talking to an old ass woman here.

This is why no one takes you wannabe bourgeois role playing ass militants serious except other ignorant pro-Trump psychos like you.

"White folks won't dare check me." But you're agreeable to all their politics. What a threat you are.

:russell:

I know youre a Black c00nservative cornball who needs attention and misses high school bad but no one gives a shyt. Grow up bytch.

Last edited:

SupaDupaCool

Superstar
Daps
We have less rights because legacy organizations like the NAACP are afraid to ask the Dems for anything while at the same time those same organizations have sold out to corporate interests.

They're gone because of the Republican Party and their judicial picks but of course you hashtag nikkas gotta deflect to everything else under the sun like the confused cowards yall consistently prove yourselves to be. Pathetic and weak.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
How are yall still talking about shyt when Luke James is objectively not a "tether" :dead:

My bad.... Internet Ass Muhfukkas gon find a reason to be mad no matter what :mjlol:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How are yall still talking about shyt when Luke James is objectively not a "tether" :dead:

My bad.... Internet Ass Muhfukkas gon find a reason to be mad no matter what :mjlol:
posters writing essays in here

zay knows how to get the puters putin:wow:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
posters writing essays in here

zay knows how to get the puters putin:wow:
I can't even credit him this time. These b*stards are just so dedicated to these fukk ass acronyms that they don't know what else to do.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
I don’t refer to myself as that term. It’s corny
The differerence between Black/African American and "FBA"
timb.jpg

:hula:

ZnptrjLdgXDGKWw4R2Z3QC3Nvry9sxnoFjPLifsPHYNJzi31VDOt0Gq6cwrCUWHgo7jxSSoNYDi1UXw4OKyTRs6oQHdDy3TjLj7J9bKid_I1RfUakdwh5UeI4PvpZ69UQyto5lxFktJ_lIM

Daps
It is an insult in the sense you deny who they currently identify with in order to force them to identify with what you want. It is very disrespectful and will only result in them wanting even more separation from you, not less.

I am not African. I can't go to Africa and claim I am Igbo, Hausa, Xhosa, Zulu, Oromo, etc...

We don't have the same culture, belief systems, style of dress, social mores, etc... We are different culturally and genetically.

I identify as ADOS/American-Freedmen because that is what I come from, a system of Chattel Slavery where my ancestors were chained up and brutalized for 245 years and freed themselves.
Y'all not gonna disrespect them by calling them African when they didn't identify as such and never went back to Africa after slavery.

:manny:
A wonderful, intelligent and eloquent post that displays what ADOS is all about.

While I don't approve of using the word 'Tether' as an ethnic slur and I can't stand Tariq and his shenanigans, I don't see anything wrong with Aframs taking pride in ADOS.

King Poetic

A.K.A. Duke Illington
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SeaBed
Them scare wasn’t bad

Something different and better than your typical girls trip type movie or BMF tv show bullshyt, that nikkas die over

Plus the sister is beautiful and my girl pam grier in it..

nikkas be so much in a hurry to post on social media for likes, they don’t even do their background check first