Another Young Black Woman Murdered and dismembered by a Man she met online.Anthony Pierce Holland, Jr., 29, of West Monroe, is charged

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I can't argue with that and yes dudes be super crticial of women on here, as a Man I didn't fully understand it because a nikka could be uglygang but if he's smart he can overcome that.

I guess really promoting Black beauty is really really really important.
Let me thread the needle here.

Kevin Samuels basically was telling Black women the truth, If you found yourself north of 30 and haven't had a date in a year then maybe she should consider accepting the holla of the dude that's willing to deal with her Uglygang or not. Or just chill and stop chasing a ring.

Again a Pretty Girl is a Pretty girl regardless but someone Black women tend to understand that getting a top of the food chain white boy is hard and they compromise early with Bottom Shelf Brad.

And for the people concerned about the "Defeatism" expressed on here If a Dude was north of 30 and hadn't been on a date for a year before he accepts Bottom shelf Becky take Bottom shelf Keisha.

Or chill and wait to win the p*ssy lottery. What's the p*ssy Lottery? It's when Uglygang captilizes off the Thottery of women when they decide to smash a "Don't Count body" for reasons

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Ok— it is skewed in our community, but ultimately the men who are doing well win in the end. That’s the point.

You're contradicting yourself. Because "well" = dysfunction hence where we are and the stats associated (most men being single, while larger % of the women are mothers yet unmarried).